Monday, August 31, 2009

A Blue Monday

Camwhoring in a whole new dimension.

I haven't been able to sleep well since my 5-hour-in-the-middle-of-the-day-nap which I took shortly after I returned home from the masters swimming event @ CBC. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the company I had during the entire duration of the event. I got to meet some really cool people, my "swim-mates" for the event and myself much better.

I last swam competitively approximately 7 years ago (Nat'l inter-schools to be exact) and participating in an event as such certainly evoked some nostalgia. The race management wasn't too bad and the atmosphere for the event was rather laid back (Though there were individuals who were there to clock in some serious times...).

That aside... with the two paragraphs above merely serving as a short explanation with regards to the pic above... school has been coming along really fine. Today was a darn long day for me with 6 hours of consecutive lessons. French Lect, EU Tutorial and SS1201 Tutorial... all non-napping classes. Coupled with my inadequate sleep the night/morning before, the day passed really slowly and painfully. On a lighter note however, I must mention here that my class/tutorial mates are pretty cool and the level of discussion which went on in all three classes did dull the painful headaches for me. SS1201 in particular surprised me as I honestly didn't expect my lecturer to probe so much into the answer raised. Really interesting tutorial I must add.

I am going to take a quick nap before deciding whether I should head down to the pool for a swim in a bit :) Au revoir!

No comments: