Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wednesday Updates

Wednesday went rather well I must say. I'd divide the day into two parts; the good part and the bad part. Now, I was really fortunate to be allocated more good parts than bad parts yesterday. In fact, there was only a single component of my day which didn't go too well... that being the component (6-7.30). Component (6-7.30) consisted of a 12 km run... a rather simple no-frills 12 km run. Whilst I was doing that I-thought-it-would-be-no-kick-12 km run, I kinda start feeling lethargic and took it upon myself to run the 10 km route instead. Somewhere between the 6-7 km mark, the sharp pain which I had after the ironman race a month back came back... and that pretty much ruined the rest of the run for me. Anyway, I'll most probably need to get someone to look at it before I end up crippled or something along those lines for the rest of my life. Other than the rather painful fun with great companions, the rest of the day went pretty well. French classes are coming along really fine and I think I am on track for most of my other lessons. I think... We later had this awesome-possum chocolate fondue party at the top of Blk D. What started out as a continuation of the Munich Dinner/ Biathlon gathering turned out into a rather enjoyable meet-up and chillax session for the Blk D peeps. This kinda scares me... but I think I actually enjoyed it... but then again I could always attribute that wondrous feeling to the good German Beer which sang its swan song last night... I doubt YH has any left. :( The meeting at 11 went really well too and I am glad that the hall and us could come to an amicable resolution. It was only through last night's meet-up did I find new found hope and respect for my hall and its beliefs. Its about 2.30 pm already and I should probably proceed to getting some work done before my next lecture. Till the next entry :)

No comments: